Sold OG Owner / Perfect Main Account / Elite Void, Salve (ei), Rigour + Augury!

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by GeorgeMicheal77, 6/16/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeMicheal77

GeorgeMicheal77
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm quitting the game and moving on with my life, I'll provide you with everything you need to secure the account. This account has allowed me to do everything I've wanted in the game from PvMing to PvPing. The account has a 4.0 KDA in the wilderness (1000+ kills to deaths) and has destroyed in at least 1500 duel arena stakes. I have a max house set up with a ornate pool and the upgraded portals for farming. This account's progression into Runescape is about 90-95% completed leaving you with the ability to start playing the end game of Oldschool Runescape. This account will raid in Chambers of Xeric or Threatre or Blood with ease.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    GeorgeMicheal77

GeorgeMicheal77
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

10m on the account. Hard + Diaries completed (Frem + Western prov elite done).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.