Sold Netflix Account's [12/12 Sold]

Discussion in 'Netflix Accounts for Sale - Buy or Sell' started by Fairydx, 12/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairydx

Fairydx
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

30   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

Hello, these accounts have an automatic monthly monthly which means they will not spend any money after they buy it.

When you buy an account please change the email and password to secure your account..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    DPRaV likes this.
  2. Oladapo

Oladapo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

hii is this a lifetime account?

3. OP
    OP
    Fairydx

Fairydx
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

30   1   0

My Location:
    Yes, it is!

4. OP
    OP
    Fairydx

Fairydx
    Expand Collapse

30   1   0

My Location:
    Yes, it is!

5. WarriorWithin

WarriorWithin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

dear fairydx,

how long will you need for account delivery? I payed the over middleman service over 3 days ago and I grow a little inpatient

6. ashxtrem

ashxtrem
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

please let me know when will the account delivery done?
    made payment 2 days ago

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

9. James83

James83
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

The account i bought not working just after few days please give me a new or working one thanks

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

What is the next step?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.