Selling  High End NA WYNN WEST TOP 100 GS- 6.8K+GS MAGE- T4 EPIC SCEPTER +16, FULL T2 DIVINE SET

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Unchained Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ableness, 11/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ableness

ableness
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I don't have much time to tryhard anymore so I'm quitting the game. I'll still keep playing a little bit and doing little progress while I'm trying to sell the account so expect the GS to go a little higher but not much.
    Account info: Ancestral level 25 with Sorcery/Auramancy/Songcraft/Shadowplay/Malediction all leveled up to 55.
    Epic t4 scepter +16 with 4 gems +1, all set pieces t2 divine (divine buff), chest +11 and leg +10, every set piece has at least 2 gems +1.
    Currently top 80 GS on the Wynn server.
    The account is a 25$ founder pack account and still has the 800 credits that you get when you buy it. No costumes.
    Two 16x16 lands located in Ahnimar (pretty good spot).
    305 dilligence coins that you can spend with anything you want from dilligence shop (mount, inventory expansions, labor hammers etc.)
    739 guilda stars.
    13 labor hammers left (13k labor).
    Tons of hiram infusions and scrolls for awakening (did dailies everyday since first day).
    And much more stuff, detailed screenshots here:
    Looking for at least 530$ but accepting offers.
    If you need more info PM me and feel free to ask me anything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.