Sold NA AR53 6X5 BAAL ACCOUNT + PRIMOGEMS

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Pelzy, 9/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelzy

Pelzy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling this Good Account. It has welkin + $20 BattlePass Bundle. 7000+ Primogems
    It has a good amount of resources and Max Reputation and Statues of 7 in Mondstadt and Liyue with Maxed out Frostbearing Tree.
    It also has all gliders expects Inazuma. There are still a lot of story quests to do and Inazuma is barely explored.
    It has all the PlayStation exclusives including Aloy. (It is linked to my PlayStation but I will be giving full access to PlayStation and recovery information for unlinking)
    The account was created on Pc so you don't have to worry about purchasing on any platform.
    This account also has The Catch (F2P fishing weapon for Baal) and over 400 Artifacts most of them being legendary.

Add me on discord for more information Pelzy#0884,
    I'm selling for $70 but Offers are fine too
    I respond faster on discord but also message me here.
    GGG1.jpg GGG2.jpg GGG2-1.jpg GGG3.jpg GGG4.jpg GGG5.jpg GGG6.jpg GGG7.jpg GGG8.jpg GGG9.jpg GGG10.jpg GGG11.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.