Middleman Balance cashout

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by ACXE00, 12/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACXE00

ACXE00
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

hey sir, i have received money to my middleman wallet. I wanna know how i can cash them out or how long ?
    Its been over a week since i have transferred the full control of my lords mobile account. I was promised by playerup the i will receive payment within 12-60 hours ?
    it has been way longer than that and i still havent received the money that i can use. Im starting to get a little worried. My account was sold for 300$. Another week of waiting, ill take this matter elsewhere. Someone who would actually help me.
    Sorry to disappoint but youre middleman is useless. If i knew i wouldve rather sold it without a middleman. The buyer has the total control of my account. I cant get it back no more, i just want to get paid. However you guys are taking your sweet as time. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Ive had this issue for awhile now. Im starting to get worried. Like i said if nothing is done in a few more days. Im gonna have to report this incident elsewhere as your support team or middleman are useless as it can be. Idk if you guys are a scam or what. But ill make sure someone will get punished. 300$ is a big deal for me.
    Thanks, hoping for your help.
    I used this site and middleman for a safe transaction....... Safe Lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: ACXE00 Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.