Sold Lvl 61 storm,ice 3 weeks of membership left, 250k gold, ghulture mounts etc

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by keio, 11/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keio

keio
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm selling two accounts that are separate, They havent been linked. Quested by myself, and I'm the account creator.
    accounts:

(both accounts are male characters)

account 1
    : Legendary (level 61) storm, 2 perm mounts (white mare,balance ghulture) 250k gold, 9 training points rare tinfoil hat in gift box (discontinued) 3 weeks of membership left.

account 2: Legendary (lvl 61) Ice, 2 perm mounts (white mare, ice ghulture) 250k gold, 9 training points, rare tinfoil hat in giftbox (discontinued) 3 weeks of membership left.

clean accounts. perfect for wanting to quest up a max to get a feel of the game or wanting to start out in pvp.

my discord is wohzen#6066

I'm selling these accounts because I need a little bit of money to help out with upgrading computer parts.
    If you want the name of the wizards, or the look of them, just join the discord and ask me either through the server or dms. I'm looking to get 40 for each account, A pretty solid deal as the accounts worth is somewhere around 70-90$

I have Zero tolerance for scamming, It will not work out for you if those are your intentions.

#1 keio, 11/7/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/7/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    keio

keio
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want to sell these quickly so their membership isn't wasted. Still a bit over 3 weeks of a running membership, So If you're interested, contact me quickly.[​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.