Sold      Lvl 465|Platinum|2 Gold Weps

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by DoggoHecks, 4/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Before you start looking at this thread, I want you to know that you can pay via middleman by clicking the buy now button, and it will take a few days/weeks to get the account, Or you can pay via PayPal Goods and Services, which is as safe as middleman, I think, and you will get account as soon as I receive payment. Price is #, message me on here, message me on discord @ Vine#7040 on Skype, name in my profile, leave a comment below saying you're interested, or shoot me a PM right here, on Playerup :)

The account region is North America, which means if you live in the US, you can set up authenticator and SMS protect, giving your new account MAXIMUM security. If you live outside the US, you will only be able to set up authenticator, which still gives your new account very well protected security.

If you would like more info, pics, stats, etc please feel free to ask in a PM via here, discord, Skype, or leave a comment down below. Same if you would like to negotiate price, feel free to msg me! If you want to buy right now, just click that buy now button, or tell me if you would like to pay via PayPal. I am a verified seller with 100% positive feedback, so don't worry, you can trust me! Enjoy looking around! :)

Level: 465
    Comp Points: 1397
    Credits: 1,170

Hello everyone :) Today I am bringing you an amazing account, for a low cost. This account has played competitive from Season 3 to Season 9, with career high being 2683 (Season 8) and it is sitting at 2603 (Season 9) right now. This account has gold guns for Widowmaker and McCree, along with 1.4k CP, and will be getting 300 from Comp 6v6 (Was rated plat) and 500 from this season (Rated plat unless you higher) and that totals to 2.2k CP by the end of season if you play comp no more. This account sadly does not have a name change, but the account name is 100% appropriate, has never been forced change by blizzard, and has never been warned. This account has many amazing legendary skins aswell, especially for supports, they have amazing skins unlocked. If you would like to see screenshots of gold guns, skins for certain characters, season ranks, statistics, anything, just contact me on discord @ Vine#7040 on Skype, name in my profile, leave a comment below saying you're interested, or shoot me a PM right here, on Playerup :)

SR: (Season Finals/Current Rank)
    SEASON 3:
    SEASON 4: 1463
    SEASON 5: 1612
    SEASON 6: 1591
    SEASON 7: 2155
    SEASON 8: 2506
    SEASON 9: 2603
    COMP CTF: 25

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. Nemons

Nemons
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

18   0   0

LOL

4. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    PRICE REDUCED TO $65!!!

#3 DoggoHecks, 4/28/18
    Last edited: 5/10/18
  5. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    NEW AMOUNT OF COMP POINTS: 1897!!! PRICE IS NOW $63!!!!

#4 DoggoHecks, 5/6/18
  6. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    EXPECTING BUYER SOON FOR $55! IF YOU WANT TO BUY FOR $56 AND UP PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR CLICK BUY NOW FOR $60

#5 DoggoHecks, 5/7/18
  7. Shumkio

Shumkio
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

3   0   0

Interested, don't have the money yet but might do.

8. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    ACCOUNT HAS SOLD FOR $61.50 and is no longer for sale via here on playerup!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.