Selling  Android and iOS  Level 13  5+ Max Cards   6000+ Trophies [LIMITED OFFER LVL 13| 9 Max Cards - Highest Trophies 6023 - GOLD 5,04,783 - GEMS 1647 - ANDROID -C

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Taufiq Shovon, 12/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taufiq Shovon

Taufiq Shovon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [LIMITED OFFER] LVL 13| 9 Max Cards - Highest Trophies 6023 - GOLD 5,04,783 - GEMS 1647 - ANDROID

Please Click =====> HERE <===== for more details and screenshots

HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE? WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
    Just click “Buy Now” to place an order. You’ll be guided step by step by playerup.
    The process of playerup is like this:
    - Your money will be sent to PlayerUp.com, not seller
    - Your payment will be verified. Depend on your payment method, playerup may ask you something to verify your payment.
    - PlayerUp.com will send you account information to your registered email.
    - You check and secure the account then confirm delivery.
    - After confirm delivery few days, PlayerUp.com will send seller money after taking fee.
    This process is very safe and fast for buyer. You will receive account information in few minutes and I will receive money in few days

What will you get after pay?
    - Supercell ID account (email & password).
    - Guide how secure your account. So no one can access or hack the account information.

Why should buying account from my store?
    a. All my accounts are 100% secured and safe
    b. Instant Delivery! After you make a payment, you will receive the account as soon as you buy.

If you have an issue or have a question, please don't hestitate to contact me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.