Sold Level 60 PVP ready whale account

Discussion in 'Destiny Child Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by UnstablePaste, 4/16/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnstablePaste

UnstablePaste
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I know this is light on crystals and onyx because I dont want to spend anymore but rest assured, it can tackle all content in the game including PVP (obviously you will need to watch out for Olga, Syrinx and Dana since its a rng battle) and you know how generous the game is so you can get 1450 gems per day (500 from 2* exploration + 950 from dailies)

I have done all the dailies today, (16/04/2019) sent 2* childs for a final goodbye 12 hour expedition and other than to take screenshots at your request, I will no longer be playing anymore.

Highlights
    • 1.7k stamina
    • 1.5k gems
    • 4.4 million gold
    • 92k onyx
    • 560 bloodgems
    • 6k friend coins (can get at least 1k per day due to active friends)
    • Have every child in archive + limited costumes except Charlotte, Guardian Chang'e and Calypso (you can use the bloodgems to get her if your luck isnt bad like mine)
    • Tier 28 devil pass all rewards unclaimed (This archdevil pass not purchased but all previous devil passes purchased)
    • Daily support/Monthly Pack 2 purchased with 20 days left
    • PVP Platinum III (dropped from Platinum V due to weekly reset but not hard to maintain Platinum V or even go to the top 100 and get your 5.3k or more gems weekly as long as you are serious. Dont be like me and get cocky with other whale Olga, Syrinx, Dana teams cause rng might not be in your favour)
    Child Highlights
    6 stars

• S +6 Dana
    • S +6 Maat
    • S +6 Chang'e
    • S +6 Elysion
    • S +6 Eve
    • S +6 Olga
    • S +6 Syrinx
    • E +6 Siren
    • S +6 Medb
    • S +6 Mafdet
    • S +6 Mars
    • S +6 Metis
    • E +6 Lan Fei
    • S +6 Freesia
    • E +6 Jupiter
    • S +6 Pantheon
    • S +6 Aria
    • S +6 Leda
    • E +6 Naias
    • S +4 Midas
    • S +4 Frej
    • Hatsune Miku
    • Princess Snow Miku
    All are at level 60 except Frej

5 stars

Too many to write down but I'll mention the notable ones (aka childs that will help you with this/future world boss/ragna, limited or has a costume)
    • +4 Artemis
    • +1 Elizabeth
    • +4 Inanna
    • +2 Abaddon
    • +1 Krampus
    • +3 Nirrti
    • +1 Chasm Maat
    • +2 Hestia
    • +3 Morgan
    • +4 Thanatos
    • +5 Sidhe
    • +3 Hades
    • +1 Misaki
    • +1 Verdelet
    • Darkbuster Lisa
    • Moa
    • Memorable Santa
    • Sonnet
    • Danu
    • Brownie
    • Thicc Archfiend Davi
    • Snow Miku
    All are at level 50 except Verdelet, Davi, Darkbuster Lisa, Sonnet and Danu

4 stars

I tried only to extract the ones that were not good for any content in the game because of inventory slots but I dont think anyone really cares about 4 stars so I'll mention the notable ones (limited or has a costume)
    • +3 Loli Mona
    • +3 Lisa
    • +3 Slim Thicc Crimson DaVi
    3 stars

No one cares about 3 stars but I didnt extract Tiamat since apparently she's good but then again I have Freesia which is a better version of her (i think... tier lists say she is though)

2 stars

No one definitely cares but i want to mention that I have a bunch saved up for daily 500 gems and you can farm 4-6 or 7-8 easily for more 2* childs.

Accepting payment through PayPal.
    If you are interested and want more info, screenshots or whatnot let me know on discord RadioactivePaste#8772

I know the price seems high and I am willing to negotiate but be fair, please, I have spent so much that I am ashamed. If you do not trust me, that's fine... I am a new seller after all and I am open to middleman at your expense.

Lastly, account is bound to a dummy facebook which will be given to you along with the dummy email account so you can change the password, unlink it and link it to your account or do whatever you want with it.

Thanks for your time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. tra20012

tra20012
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

I would take off your hand for 200$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.