Sold LEVEL 113 LIFE - GREAT STATS AND MANY RARE ITEMS.

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Zetrix24, 9/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetrix24

Zetrix24
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello Everyone, hope you are have a good day/night.
    I have decided to sell this lvl 113 life.
    Please have a look at the images in imgur:
    Discord: Xirtez#1221
    Current price: $150
    Contact me if you are interested or for more information

A brief of what the character offers:
    1- Good stats for its level - has malistaire gear for more balanced stats and waterworks gear if you want high damage. Also, it has jade gear if you want to be the tank in a battle (Which is what most life wizards do unfortunately)
    2- The primeval pack wand for level 110 and primeval mount which gives +5 fire damage and +3 universal damage (mount is permanent, would be useful for fire chars too)
    3- Has 2 main pets, one which gives damage and critical and one that is for healing.
    4- Now, the best part about it, the wizard has trained spells such as Ratatoskr Spin, the new spell Camp Bandit and the Goat Monk.
    5- The account has spellements as well in case you want to create new wizards and train some spells - the one that is ready is the new myth spell (SplashSquatch) and it has 28/35 Beary Surprise (for storm) + 14/35 Hammer of Thor.
    6- It has some elixirs such as gold and exp boost AND a hyper elixir and a major fishing luck elixir
    7- The account has some really rare emotes such as Summer Heat and Fowlest Dance which can only be gotten if you spend tons of crowns. You can use them to flex on others lol
    8- The account has MANY crowns items and gears for many different levels in bank which you can use for other wizard school.
    9- Lastly, the account has the Jewels Crafter bundle and the house items which drops reagents daily.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.