Sold Legacy accounts 2006-2009 thru Middleman & PayPal

Discussion in 'Second Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Avatar PR, 11/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Greetings, I've got a question for my friend who bought account from 2006 last week. Remember? She cannot register payment info. Just to let you know that she is not newbie so she knows how to register payment. I know, it sounds weird since everyone could. I also could but I bought 2007 from you. Do you think hers is too old to register?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    @SlayerAuan Thank you for letting me know. Please reference to this notice from the grip that I recommend everyone to read before. Your friend can try again. If any sellers find the similar reports here from your customers, you may share this link with them.
    Second Life Status - Customers Having Trouble Adding A Payment Method To Their Account

@Sarahsl Thank you for checking. PM works for many days, already. You can check the list there.

@VRpioneer Thank you for helping my customer again. However, I'd like to ask you to not post anything on our thread that's not involved with us here. Whatever other people do, it's not our business. We only care about what we offer here to customers. Your money exchange is great. You'd have more time to do in the more productive way if you spend time less with others. Thank you for understanding.

3. Dingbob

Dingbob
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Hi Avatar PR, Are you able to see my msg yet? If not you can email me at [email protected]

4. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Dingbob Thank you for reminding us. Sorry to hear you haven't received the message. We already did send to you as soon as Playerup worked on the next day. I assume it still does not show up in your PM box.

We already reported twice. Unfortunately, the problem still occurs even to our sales thru 3 Way-Conversation with Middleman themselves so we actually cannot do anything. However, It only happens once in a while especially when they update their server. Attached pic for your info.

PM is being sent to you again. Our email is used only for Paypal payment, not for receiving or sending. Sorry if it's inconvenience for you. We have the policy to protect everyone's privacy info quite strictly. That's why customers trust us and always return to buy again. screenshotReportMissingPM.png

5. Dingbob

Dingbob
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Not a problem, I understand. Thank you for the response. I will wait patiently to see if you have names become available that I am interested in.

6. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Dingbob You're welcome. We take the note!

7. Honeybean

Honeybean
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Hello can you pls send me on private what names u have available
    Thanks

8. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Honeybean Thank you for asking. We are sending you the details thru our PM.

Today's note for everyone
    To avoid the issue in the future that someone does not receive our PM again, we are talking among Avatar PR group to plan giving out ' communication email ' as a lot of people ask here recently. While we are still discussing, you may leave us your email address. We will keep you updated. Thank you everyone for always supporting us.

9. tonginktis

tonginktis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Got it! Thx. Those are full details. I like it :party:

Just logged in today. I'll start checking every names now.

10. Sydonia

Sydonia
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Or I buy from this post? I want your account in 2006

11. xFrost

xFrost
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

What female names are available?

12. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @xFrost thank you for asking. We just sent you the list. We didn't separate female names.

Sorry about that. We're replying and helping customers here thru our phones. None of our group is at computer at the moment

13. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    Everyone, Thank you for your messages. This 2006 was already confirmed to buy. Please wait for the next one when we bring it back from the queue again.

Screenshot_2017-03-12-18-45-41.png

14. Sarahsl

Sarahsl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

That Simone from 2006 is such a sexy name :heart::heart::heart: I don't want to be Sarah anymore :joy: No more left?

15. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

It looks like I miss getting unique account here. You didn't tell me :) Goodnight

16. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Sarahsl & @SlayerAuan Be sure you click to follow our profile and you won't miss our sales here. Not many people know that this function is useful. You get notification whether we post on this thread or different thread.

We are sorry that we are unable to inform everyone thru mass PM here since PM option is over limit(we have amount of customer more than the amount that PM option allows to send as mass PM) Look for our profile page and click Follow Button there on top of the right side.

17. Sarahsl

Sarahsl
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

no problem :D After I bought from you guys, I'm still trying Omega and I'm on the trip now. Spending a lot of money :sob: It's funny that my alt is older than my first one though :p I'll take a pic to show how my avatar looks now when I return from the trip. Thanks for helping me getting started. You guys are sweet :heart::heart:

18. SlayerAuan

SlayerAuan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do you have 2 legacy usernames with the same surname? Male and Female would be perfect.

19. Stacey69

Stacey69
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Can I get the list of available names please?

20. OP
    OP

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    @Stacey69 Thank you for asking. Please find names that you request in below;
    • Armand
    • Peter
    • Katherine
    • Willy
    • Tuscanie
    • Paragon
    • Konan
    • Roxy
    • Norah
    • Elisa
    • Deb
    • Amira
    • Betty
    • Daria
    • Sydny
    • Blood
    • Magnolia
    • Tristin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.