Sold Legacy Account 2009 Female/male

Discussion in 'Second Life Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sunya, 8/16/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunya

Sunya
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have this old account since 12/23/2009. It's almost 7 years old and last name. The account has a couple of items. If you want to contact me this is my email: [email protected]

The price can be discussed.
    I am available at any time of the day.

I'll prefer the payment by paypal but If you want to buy it by middleman, here is the button:

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    It is good that seller can be available anytime of the day so please do reply here. Your cooperation will help buyers to not become victims by paying to the same scammers on the record. To help you to look for the guidelines specifically, we are showing only that part for you in below here;

1) Enough basic info of your sales such as

• First name or Last name of your account
    • DD/MM/YYYY of your account
    • Payment method (Be specific on your post what your email payment is such as [email protected])
    • Only contact on the site or PM (personal message) / No email / No messenger / No contact off the site
    • Screenshots of your avatar (that show first or last name)
    2) No VPN / No proxy / No multiple account is allowed

3. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

33   0   0

My Location:
    Supporting to sell thru Middleman here. However, can you also let buyers know info more about your preferred payment method which is PayPal here? We have the guidelines here to have buyers and sellers to trade more safely.

Trading - Qualified BUY / SELL legacy & non legacy accounts | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

4. Avatar PR

Expand Collapse
    Authorised MOD

33   0   0

My Location:
    We still have not heard from you for over half a day now. Trying to resolve this detail of your advertisement here with you because you said you are available anytime of the day.

While you still do not show your prefer payment method which is PayPal info, account name and some screenshots of your account here to complete basic info requirements, we are passing your thread to admin for the record. Feel free to contact us anytime.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.