KNIGHT LVL 71 FULL FULL ON GRACIA

Discussion in 'Archlord Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/4/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Sell lvl 71 knight with: Full Chaotic Armour Skirt with +12 Resi 4 Pieces Poision/Light Pieces -Blode 8 % Resistence -Kark LVL 4 Death Wing -Barom empty -Luke empty -Gaudius empty -Neckly of Fortune Very nice Weps lvl 71 and for the most Chatoics shield and Wep too a lot of Speed and Evasion and Giant Pots all with WC(p) summs passports 15k lens very nice skilled At the Account is a LVL 41 Archer full pvp char good equip. - Spiral Ring - Kark - Barom I sell it for 50 € or 6000 WC the first who give win. i sell only because webzen suxx and transfer my knight to gracia and all other accs still on old server. ACC COMES WITH E-MAIL ACCEPT PAYPAL TOO

WTT scrolls/acc on Brum/Giai

hey guys, im trying to start playing again, since there 4 ft of snow outside, im hibernating until its gone lol so i have a lvl 20 knight on Brumhart, he has Excen Armpads with 11% attack speed, couple crit rings, loads of WC(p) items, and 3 Marvel Scrolls. im looking to trade my knight, or just the Scrolls, for items/gold/char on Gracia. hope this works, im broke on Gracia need gold and Wc to play again :P Cheers give *thanks 4 Bumps screen - if it works lol img213.imageshack.us/i/useless.png/

EU3: WTB Uniqs =)

Hey guys! I wanna buy those uniqs on Eu3: #Glorius Blode #Glorius Shuta I pay in scrolls, real money, paypal etc. Pm me for questions Cheers

WTS SOME UNIQUES (BRUMHART) ( 1 2)

Selling some Uniques for Real life money. Luke with Infintys. Intelligent Kark with Infintys. Blode with 8% Physical Resictance. Shuta Empty. Pargon with 6% Res. I got the scroll for trade. ! I'm always open for a MM. Leave your offers here or PM me

WTS Intel Blode [eu³]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.