Intermediate/Advanced Guide

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 9/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Alas, it has arrived. Sorry for being late with the guide, but I've been busy, yah know? If you are new to rumble fighter, please view my previous guide that shows you the basics of the game. Also, the last guide was more informational, rather than instructional, but this one will have actual tips and maneuvers. I integrated this guide into both intermediate and pro because many of the advanced moves are directly related to the intermediate moves.

If you already know some of this stuff, skip it and go onto the next thing. I highlighted the "lessons" so you can easily find out which stuff you know/don't know.

-----------------------------

1) Tips

Predicting- The game requires a lot of predictions and assumptions. You have to think about what your opponent will do to succeed. (Note: All these tips are definitely helpful, but the results aren't 100% guaranteed. Some people will be too smart to fall for these tricks, and some people won't always do what you expect them to.)

Hangar- Quite possibly the most hated map for beginners. To get down hangar... it's essential to know this trick. First when you go off the edge, slide tackle off (making sure no one is in front of you to cancel your move). When you slide tackle off the platform, it allows you to do 2 jump in mid-air, but in actually it requires 3 jumps. First jump sets up the direction in which you want to go, second and third jump allow you to get onto the platform below.

Martial Arts Soul (MAS)- MAS is a cheap cheap cheaaaap exocore. (I use it anyway ) Luckily for you, i'm willing to help you fight against it. It's not all that difficult to beat it, once you learn how to predict well. 95% of MAS users will use skill one (BIG FREAKIN UPPERCUT) after blocking your second punch. See, MAS is cheap for three reasons. 1) Easy edging that takes almost no skill whatsoever. 2) Sets up a free juggle, which can also lead to edging. 3) IT CAN COMBO BREAK (Few exocores have this ability. What it does is literally break your combo while you're attacking. For instance! Guy attacks while MAS user is blocking> He tries to do his next punch> MAS intervenes> MAS user attacks the poor, defenseless guy.) MAS does have one downfall... It leaves the user wide open. I highly suggest you do Punch Punch Block > The user uses skill> You unleash your combo on him.

-----------------------------

2) Maneuvers

Run Grab (Intermediate)- Run towards your opponent (He is most likely thinking, "Zomg noob tackler, I have to block.") and grab him. This is a highly effective trick, but beginners probably won't block and instead, attack you. Pros will sometimes block, sometimes won't. Again, they have to predict what you're going to do as well. This works extremely well on glacier island. (Run back-and-forth> someone jumps onto island> he will block> angle grab to throw him off) This also works well on bridges. (Tackle opponent down> Run away> Come back> Opponent thinks you will tackle> He blocks> You angle grab to throw him off)

Attack Grab (Intermediate)- While attacking the opponent, he is most likely thinking, "I have to hold block, just in case he pauses so I can be guarded." Now, you know better (because of me :D) so stop your attack on him and grab him. Most of the time, it is best to finish your combo on the opponent because it will deal more damage, but this is intended for edging. Works well on bridges. Some experienced opponents may see your combo stop, and attack back. Be careful of this. This works well when the opponent is actually getting hit, and not blocking your attack.

Recovery Grab (Intermediate)- While the opponent is knocked down, he's thinking, "I have to guard because he'll attack me, when i get up." Unfortunately for him, you're about to pawn him and show him who's boss. As he gets up and guards, grab him. This works well when the opponent is knocked down, and not facing you. (You are behind him, or to the side of him) This works really well when you run towards him (Similar

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.