[Info] List of Max XP & Gold Rewards

Discussion in 'King Of Hunters Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Eareland, 2/28/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eareland

Eareland
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This is the list I (script) did with easy. Although, my computer was about to die (explode) when it was doing this list lol
    Meaning of this list isn't to make quest reward max xp and gold amount checker of goldxp hack useless, I was just bored and this list isn't 100% perfect as the script I coded for to make this list is simple, and done quickly. This list includes quests those require real Dragon Amulet, as well.

I explain this "not perfect list" shortly: You can see there same max xp and gold rewards many times one below the other. Example (maybe that quest 37 actually gives you reward, idk): If there is max 9000 xp and 2000 gold reward (quest 36), and below is 9000 xp and 2000 gold reward (quest 37), that could ALSO mean that quest 37 is buggy, invalid reference, etc. Because if quest 37 is some sort of error quest, game doesn't load the new max xp and gold reward, as they are not exist then, so script uses info from the earlier quest. Explained. ​

List of Max Rewards

Also, here is the ActionScript 2.0 source code of the script I used.
    It's worthless to me so I gave it away.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.