Selling INFINITY WARS TCG TWO Closed Beta ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Infinity Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 3/3/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Price $:
    no price
    Make Offer
    Today i have TWO INFINITY WARS TCG ACCOUNTS TO SELL. Game is currently in very limited Closed Beta (invitation only). IW its a very complex digital TCG game funded via Kickstarter.

Link to game kicksrtater page: Infinity Wars - *Animated* Trading Card Game by Lightmare Studios ? Kickstarter

Two biggest game features that you will find nowhere alse: animated cards and simultaneus turns (very fun - trust me)

What you will get after payment:

- Game login and password
    - email associated with the account with login and password

So its perfectly safe - youll have 100% account access and there is no probability of acc rollback (because you will get email also).

ACCOUNT ONE:

Its just freshly created, empty beta account. No cards here, just Beta Access. You will get one starter deck for free and then second (faction based - you chaose faction - there is five ingame atm) one after you finish the forst campaign missions.

Price for Acc one: 10 Euros

ACCOUNT TWO:

Its my 'private' account. I played the game with that account. Currently there is 456 cards (all colors/factions here - i have some rares/epics/legendaries too i think - but not much - its just a start of the collecition) in my collection currently. There is free stuff (like in account above - two starter decks). There is also stuff bought with real money - one faction deck and another one starter deck, i think that i bought booster or two too.
    Account also has 10500 ingame currency (most expensive thing in shop costs 12900 so its close to Deck for free) and 850 'real money currency' (you can buy deck or two with that also).
    So - as you see - its great 'starter account' with some cards to start with.

Price for this account Two is: 25 Euros

If you have questions ro offers plz email me: [email protected] or Skype me: kabraxismc
    I accept only PayPal "family and friends' option as a payment. Im PayPal verified myself too ofc.

PS. At the end i must say this - i recommend this game to ppl that are tired by nowadays shallow games (tcg included - new Heroes TCG is very shallow and easy). Its game done with vision, its has very active dev team, its deep and complex - but unfinished for now (but its more complex than other games now hehe). I just dont have time to play - thats why im selling this stuff.

PS2. Yes There is Cash Shop (with cards and boosters and decks like in every one TCG game) up nad running in Beta - there will be NO WIPES, everything youll earn or buy its yours forever. You can confirm this on game forums easily.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.