Sold Ign Sxyhisoka [Top 200 Player Rank Reg Arena And Dimension Arena]

Discussion in 'Seven Knights Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sous, 10/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    (I have improved many heroes on my account so this is an update to my previous post.)

IGN: sXyHisoka
    Level: 53
    Masteries: Fully Complete
    Weekly Arena Division: Top 200 (See screenshots)
    Weekly Dimension Arena : Top 200 (See Screenshots)
    *MY ARENA TEAM (Mercure, Yeonhee, Amelia, Rin, & Kyrielle) HAS ALL MAX +5 EQUIPPED AWAKENED GEAR & ALL PERFECT 28 SPD & 4 Death Rings (See screenshots)

Special Heroes 4 Lords:
    40 Lu Bu (I have 5 extra lu bu's aside from the lvl 40 lu bu),
    40 Ace (I have 3 extra Ace's aside from the lvl 40 Ace ),
    42 Wukong (extra one to make 44)
    44 Rin
    42 Karma
    44 Awk. Elysia (extra elysia to make 46)
    40 Awk. Klahan (extra klahan to make 42)
    42 Yeonhee
    36 Teo (I have 3 extra Teo's to make Teo lvl 42),
    40 Awk. Ryan
    34 Awk. Miho
    36 Awk. Kyrielle
    32 Awk. Amelia
    32 Karl Heron
    30 Kyle (I have 2 extra Kyle to make lvl 34)
    30 Akuma

Special Heroes Seven Knights:
    46 Awk. Dellons
    44 Spike
    36 Jave (Extra Jave for 38)
    34 Eileene (Extra Eileen for 36)
    32 Kris ( Extra for 34)
    30 Rachel (3 extra to make 36)
    30 Rudy (Extra for 32)

Special Pets:
    Kree
    Ritchel
    Elephant Chaho

Common Heroes:
    46 +10 Awk. Chancellor
    46 +10 Awk. Ballista
    46 +10 Awk. Yuri
    46 +10 Awk. Evan
    46 +10 Awk Shane
    46 +8 Awk. Chloe
    46 +5 Awk. Knox
    46 +7 Awk. Rook
    44 +7 Awk. Karin
    44 +5 Awk. Espada
    38 +5 Awk Jupy
    34 +5 Awk. Lina
    46 Pascal
    46 Bi Dam
    44 Nezha
    42 Giparang
    40 Da Qiao
    40 Guan Yu
    40 Ming Ming
    40 Alice
    40 Sieg
    38 Bai Jao
    34 Asura
    32 Yu Shin
    32 Karon
    32 Jake

ETC. Celestial Tower Mode fl 1-140 is [COMPLETE] I have 2 guardian rings

I have reduced the price to $150 which is very reasonable. If a person who just started an account purchased 2 99$ packages, they wouldn't even acquire near as much as my account offers. :)

I typically go to Master's every week in arena and stop around 4600+; I will be accepting offers for $150 or best offer. if you are interested then feel free to contact me on here or contact me on my (Line ID: mkorleeon) <-- Preferred method of contacting me; .. and I will get back to you with as response as soon as possible. Also I can accept payments via PayPal and via Venmo and cashapp or we can make a transition on here (playerapp. Any method is fine.

Thank you, have a good day.

Screenshot_2017-10-23-20-22-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-26-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-04-00-57.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-29-18.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-29-04.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-28-51.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-28-46.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-03-29-09.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LJSXR6T

LJSXR6T
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Scammer. No hope in hell of getting 4600+ with that gear, and no speed jewels. Never seen this character in top 200 at the end of an arena season, and no substats on accessories.

Constantly spams channel 1 with crap, so you'd already need to spend 100 rubies for a name change just to clear your reputation, not to mention the 100s of peoples block lists he's already on.

3. OP
    OP
    Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

#3 Sous, 10/29/17
    Last edited: 10/29/17
  4. OP
    OP
    Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

#3 Sous, 10/29/17
    Last edited: 10/29/17
  5. OP
    OP
    Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

You don't need a speed jewel to rank 4600. You need a speed jewel to rank Champion arena and Legend arena. Furthermore; do you realize nothing your saying has anything to do with the account in which I am selling? How about you get a life, find something better to do and stop trolling people on player up before you get reported.

6. OP
    OP
    Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

FYI Seven Knights doesn't even have a "block list". If you'd played the game or is interested to play in the near future then that's something informative you should know. You've also been reported for your attempt to troll and discredit my post despite me being a Verified member of the PlayerUp community. PlayerUp staff will be swift in dealing justice accordingly. Have a great day.

7. LJSXR6T

LJSXR6T
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Seven Knights does have a block feature, check your messages box, and click settings there. Top right, block tab. You're on mine for spamming idiotic chat. And you're name has popped up a few times on Mobirum for being a toxic piece of love you.

No way in hell your crappy geared magic team with nearly no substats can get 4600. Defense ring on YH? LOL.

And my post is relevant, you're spewing crap about getting to 4600 just to rip someone off. I know because I recently got a speed jewel, and what do you know, countless weeks stuck at 4500-4590 and never reaching 4600. Now? 2 weeks in a row, easy, no ruby spam, reach 4600.

Anyone who buys your account will be branded a toxic piece of love you by anyone who frequents channel 1, because of your toxic love you behavior. I don't care if I'm banned, people need to know you're a scam artist ****.

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: LJSXR6T Re: #5[/trigger]

9. OP
    OP
    Sous

Sous
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

If my account is provided in the screen shots and my ign is provided for someone to look up for themselves, then what is a scam? TO say it's a scam is to say my account doesn't exist. The block list you mention is only located in the inbox. However; it doesn't stop a person from looking up their profile. You can always do that if your skeptical in regards to a scam. Furthermore, your someone I've never done business with, which means to say it's a scam is just a biased opinion you seem to have based. Also please learn that a game account that i'm selling because of the heroes are high levels and the gear being maxxed has nothing to do with a "reputation". I'm not selling my account for '"reputable" purposes, I am selling the account because of the high levels of heroes and the gear that is on the heroes. Your coming off as a triggered kid who was previously roasted online and decided to troll me and other players selling their account because your sensitive on an online game. I hope your rage dies down little kid and you learn to one day separate your virtual life and reality and may you find peace and happiness.

Screenshot_2017-10-29-13-42-00.png

Screenshot_2017-10-29-13-42-09.png

Screenshot_2017-10-29-13-32-06.png

Screenshot_2017-10-29-13-57-35.png

Screenshot_2017-10-29-13-51-29 (1).png

Screenshot_2017-10-29-14-02-17.png

10. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Sous Re: #6[/trigger]

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.