[Help] As an end hook is created?

Discussion in 'Subnautica Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by josielcardoso7, 10/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josielcardoso7

josielcardoso7
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I need to learn to create and update private hooks, as public hooks are detected faster. I do not intend to ever leave atualizandos hooks, leave it to learn more forward. but the least we need is to learn how to create, how it is made, of which extract data. I do not understand much when I see those parts of hooks DIP, as they are created. for example:

Code:
    __declspec(naked) DWORD __stdcall pDrawIndexedPrimitive(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, D3DPRIMITIVETYPE Type, INT BaseVertexIndex, UINT MinIndex,UINT NumVertices, UINT StartIndex, UINT PrimitiveCount)
    {
    __asm
    {
    MOV EDI,EDI
    PUSH EBP
    MOV EBP,ESP
    jmp jump_DrawIndexedPrimitive
    }
    }

HRESULT _stdcall my_DrawIndexedPrimitive(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice, D3DPRIMITIVETYPE Type, INT BaseVertexIndex, UINT MinIndex,UINT NumVertices, UINT StartIndex, UINT PrimitiveCount)
    {

return pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinIndex, NumVertices, StartIndex, PrimitiveCount);
    font of the code: playerup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175113

how this can be undetectable, where retreat this information? It seems to be extracted by OllyDbg, but how it's done. I could just buy a ready hook, but really want to learn to create from scratch. I try to learn how to create the months, and did not think anything about it. I doubt the type: one hook end is for any form of menu (tab or select)? I did not want to ask for something for free, but do not know what to do to learn, no one teaches only say it is difficult, but if others can do I can also create. please, help-me.

sorry for my bad english =[

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.