Guide - How To Receive Payment by Check By Mail (Canada)

Discussion in 'Guides - Commonly Asked Questions' started by Middleman, 10/13/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

What are the seller fees when sending payment using this payment method?
    When using this payment option as a seller for a transaction with PlayerUp Middleman Services you aren't charged any additional fees unless you want expedited shipping. Rates for expedited shipping vary. Standard shipping will take 2 to 10 business days.

How do I receive payment using this payment method?
    1). Once your Private Conversation Ticket has been activated for your PlayerUp Middleman Service transaction, a link will be provided on where to submit your payment information.
    2). Once you have clicked on this link, select the Check By Mail (Canada) payment option.
    3). In the additional information box include your name and mailing address for the bank check.
    4). Click submit to add your payment to the payment queue.
    5). We will then draft a check and mail it to your mailing address provided.

What currency will be posted on the check?
    USD (United States Dollars). Please make sure your bank can deposit USD before selecting this payment option.

What are the advantages to using this payment option?
    - One of the cheapest payment options
    - Receive a check in the mail within 2 to 10 business days

How do I contact support if I need assistance with receiving this payment?
    Please message @Middleman through your Private Conversation Ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.