Selling   GOS VIP 6 Grand Sultan IV Premium Account S-10

Discussion in 'Game of Sultans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ForSeras, 8/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForSeras

ForSeras
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    *** YEARLY CARD IS INCLUDED! It will expire February 12th, 2020. That is 110 FREE DIAMONDS every day!!***

-VIP 6 Status. Grand Sultan IV

-American Server S-10

-Total Power: 86935074

Military: 27754848

Political: 21283355

Prestige: 18957028

Research: 18939830

-Very far along in the campaigns: currently on 183, Nitra. All envoys have been unlocked!

-Consorts: 23. Top Consort is Cecilia > Noble Consort title with 10105 charm and 10310 intimacy. Many consorts have been given promotions, heirs are consistently masters/supremes.

Viziers: 37. Top Viziers: Yavuz, Ibrahim, and Lufti. Several viziers are level 350. All of the Magnificent 5. Very powerful viziers, useful in union wars.

-All heir / academy spots unlocked

-Several premium heirs ready for marriage

-Max amount of levies/chance to deal with imperial affairs

-Ample supply of resources and backpack items.

This account has been an elite member of a top union I’m confident you would be accepted into the top 5 if you would like to remain in the same server, but I will not remain in the account’s current union upon selling this account as it requires active Discord participation. I don’t want them to know that I sold my account. I can tell you who to directly contact for whatever union you’re interested in joining. I can provide screenshots to verify the account features.

$900 OBO

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.