Sold Get Ready for the new expansion! SW:TOR power leveling (No subscription is required)

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FZso, 10/12/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FZso

FZso
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (EU) power leveling package - No subscription is required!

The service includes:
    • leveling of 1 (one) character of any class from level 1 to maximum level, based on account state (50-55-60-65)
    • guaranteed delivery in 5 business days (usually takes less, and we can discuss over-weekend delivery too)
    • leveling of one crafting skill, and the related gathering skill to maximum (550)
    • depending on your choice, it can be done with story quests, or just by side-quests, flashpoints, space missions GFS and heroics, so you can play your story. Exception: starting planet and capital planet stories - these have to be played in order to get a ship and be able to move freely in the galaxy.
    • Bonus armor set for your final level (prototype, only clothes) if you are on the Red Eclipse server!
    • PVP: only under level 30
    Feel free to ask! For further details contact me at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: I'm a human, all leveling, gathering and quests will be done by hand. No cheats, bots or macros will be used! Have been playing SW:TOR for years.

May the Force be with you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    FZso

FZso
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This is a picture of my account in the game. As you could see, I'm a real, active player. :)
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.