Selling  Ultimate/Limited Edition  10-25 Wins  Email Included  PC Full Email Access - STW Ultimate Edition - VERY RARE NOCTURNO SCHEMATIC+ 36 skins - John Wick+MORE

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by slimejay15, 3/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimejay15

slimejay15
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my Fortnite account because i have gotten very board of the game. I accept Paypal and if you are a buyer, do whatever you please to make yourself feel comfortable buying this. I am new to this, so you will have to walk me through what to do if you have a middle man.

As you saw in the title this account is a Save the World Ultimate edition which means it comes with a very rare schematic (Nocturno) and a couple other Ultimate Edition guns that people will pay good money for. (so you might be able to profit).

It also comes with a lot of Battle Royale skins such as Dark Voyager, John Wick(pretty OG), Wu Kong, Battle Hound, Raven, Nog Ops, and more.

THE PHOTOS ARE HERE: (for photo proof and what the account has)
    I do bargaining also so if you don't like the price feel free to tell me and i might lower the price.
    CONTACT ME ON DISCORD @ canunot#4532 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.