Selling  Forsaken World good account with Priest and inherated Dragoon on the priest Eyrda

Discussion in 'Forsaken World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by kakati, 10/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kakati

kakati
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Im selling my account cuz i stop to play the game not enought time so the server its Eyrda there is a Priest 110lvl glacial and can be divine also PVP gears 105 one part its a 100 the gears are all 3 augumented +PVE set 100+105+110 parts they are also reforged and augmented the priest mastery its 90+ and her res are 82+ she has also gold items 95 boots the boots are augumented +2 90 hands that are not augumented the wing charge its lvl18 and in the account i have a inherated Dragoon 110lvl again with augumented gears only PVE 95 gold ring with cdmg id 92+ masteries and 85+ res the dragoon have 700% cdmg also if someone its interested just pm me on facebook here is the link Log into Facebook | Facebook ps the priest have lots of fashions and mounts ground and flyin :)

here are pics also: dragoon: dragoon — imgbb.com priest: priest — imgbb.com

#1 kakati, 10/21/19
    Last edited: 10/21/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.