Sold Final Cut Pro for Mac (ver. 10.4.8)

Discussion in 'Software and Plugins - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tony Amov, 4/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Amov

Tony Amov
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey people how is it going?

I have a lot of Apple Software for Mac - I sell each item for 15 - 25$. You can contact me so we can make a deal.

I sell Final Cut Pro latest version with activation for 25$:

Final Cut Pro X includes the basic audio editing and color grading features from Final Cut Studio, so now you can use a single application at all stages of post-production.

Final Cut Pro X is based on the flexible Magnetic Timeline, which offers a new approach to video editing without tracks, with the ability to add and organize clips in a way that is convenient for the author, while other clips disappear from the screen right away. The author can use the Clip Connections function to glue the main clips with other elements, such as titles and sound effects, while maintaining perfect synchronization of all elements regardless of their movement. Apple's professional video editor has received support for all the hardware benefits of the fastest Mac ever made, working with 4K monitors via Thunderbolt 2 and HDMI, as well as a number of new features, a variety of performance and stability improvements.

DIGITAL DELIVERY:

- After payment you will be able to download "FINAL CUT RPO X" (latest version)

- I will send you a link to your email address to download the program in 6 – 8 hours after payment (usually it happens earlier)

- Instructions of how to setup everything will be send to your email as well

I accept PayPal payments only.

All Mac Software comes with Latest Versions & Activation instructions.

My contact info for any questions:

- Email: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.