Selling  FFBE Unit Service & Cheap Lapis [GL]

Discussion in 'FFBE Lapis - Buy Sell Trade' started by letitgo, 11/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letitgo

letitgo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Order:

1.) Pick any current banner(s).

2.) Pick your guarantee(s). Pulls until all guarantees are fulfilled. Nothing is ever removed or deleted, all extras are yours to keep (3* 4* 5*).

(You may pick as many as you want, and the same option can be picked more than once. For YOUR CHOICE options unit must be available in the current summoning pool. Minimum order is $100.)

• RANDOM On-Banner 5* Base Unit $125 (Will always be the same unit on a banner with only one 5* Base Unit)
    • RANDOM On-Banner 5* Base Unit + RANDOM 5* Base Unit $160
    • YOUR CHOICE of On-Banner 5* Base Unit + RANDOM 5* Base Unit $200 (Mainly for when you specifically only want one of the two units on a banner with two 5* Base Units)
    • BOTH On-Banner 5* Base Units + RANDOM 5* Base Unit $320
    • YOUR CHOICE of On-Banner 4* or 3* Base Unit $50
    • YOUR CHOICE of ANY 4* or 3* Base Unit $75
    • RANDOM 5* Base Unit $50
    • One 10+1 Pull $9

Tier Rewards (You will receive the corresponding bonus if you exceed the target amount in a SINGLE order, rewards are cumulative but do not carry over to future orders: ex. if you purchase $400 you will receive 1 RANDOM On-Banner 5* Base Unit and 5 RANDOM 5* Base Units as your bonus with that order.)

• $230 one RANDOM 5* Base Unit
    • $330 one RANDOM 5* Base Unit
    • $400 one RANDOM On-Banner 5* Base Unit PLUS three RANDOM 5* Base Units

3.) PM me with your order and preferred communication details (Skype, Discord, playerup PM, etc) or feel free to contact me anytime, anywhere we're already connected :)

Please do NOT leave communication details here, ONLY PM them to me!

4.) I will add you to the line and contact you when it's your turn.

• All resources on your account including lapis and summoning tickets are untouched.
    • I estimate the process to take about 1 hour for every 5* unit or 100 units ordered. Please be aware that in some cases your order may take longer than that to complete.
    • It is NOT necessary to have open unit slots for this process. Just note that you will not be able to enter dungeons again until your unit count is under your max limit.
    • Don't want to spend minimum order price on current banners? You may DEPOSIT minimum order price ($100) PER ORDER and you may order as little as you wish. This deposit is never refundable but you may use it toward any future orders broken up however you wish.
    • Want a 5* Base Unit(s) not currently being featured? Contact me with your custom request for more details (Deposit will be at least $800).
    • Prices may change at any time.

Please contact me for details about Cheap Lapis for FFBE GL

DISCLAIMER: I handle your account details with the utmost care but allowing someone else access to your account is always a risk. I take full responsibility for everything that happens from my end during service. After that I will NOT be responsible for anything else regarding your account.

I have performed this service on numerous accounts including my own mega-whale account, friends, and now my supporters here. I have not had any reports of anyone receiving a penalty because of my service. As with all forms of cheating, the intrinsic risks exist and by requesting service, you are agreeing not to involve me in case your account is penalized for any reason, however, you can be sure that if I hear even the slightest hint that an account was banned and my service was surely the reason, future service would immediately cease. For what it's worth: In my honest opinion the risk is very low at the moment, BUT that could change AT ANY TIME! Your safety is my number 1 priority.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.