Not Approved Feedback[Visit the deal]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Martines1996, 1/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martines1996

Martines1996
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Hello,

a second suggestion from me.

Can you write in the feedback,which we get when we did a successfull transaction with Player Up middleman,for which deal we got this for? That there is also a "Visit the deal" button like when a person gives you a positive feedback. So you can also see then, if you get a feedback from the person, which deal this was.

Because last time I had 3 open transactions and I got a positive feedback, but i did not know for what deal. I was confused.

Regards

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

They used to include the URL of the listing when they leave feedback, which is basically what you are suggesting here. I just don't know why they dont do that anymore (probably for security reasons or something else) tho i do wish they bring it back.

Admin likes this.
  3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

It was security reasons. There were conflicts with some people threatening sellers here had nothing to do with a middleman transaction and after speaking with the team here ultimately opted to not disclose the URL anymore in previously SOLD threads to ensure those transactions remained as anonymous as they could be. It's also why they stopped listing who the buyer was inside the thread when an item sold.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

See above. You can make special requests for middleman to do this though if you'd like just post/create a middleman ticket in the Middleman Section.

Please share all the suggestions you guys have right now. We are going to be rolling out many updates soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.