Selling [Fallen Earth] Nice Account for Cheap!

Discussion in 'Fallen Earth Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

This account is not bounded to Steam at all. i am the second owner but have had this account for while, dont play it so thought id sell it for a reasonable price. I have all the information required which is needed when tradeing hands over.

This account has a lvl 55 Female Character, It has Mesoprene Stage 2 full set (ment to be a really nice armor set i was told!) it has alot of weapons to play with, it has alot of Wardrobe Clothes to play with, Alot of Materials and extras filled up on all the different types of banks there are in the game. You can see she has a GOOD amount of Chips. 2 Gold Chips is alot as shown below.

1 Blue Chip = 100 White Chips

1 Red Chip = 100 Blue Chips = 10,000 White Chips

1 Gold Chip = 100 Red Chips = 1,000,000 White Chips

Most important i feel is that alot of the trade skills is ether mastered or almost complete.

This is a really nice account if you wish to get into this game, its been out for while but it has a good amount of playerbase!

Im looking for around $50 - $100 for this account. So please post here before contacting me. looking forward to the offers, this is one account you wont be dissapointed in!

.;

throw me offers if you wish!

Still selling!

up we go!

still around!

Up we go

BUMP- Are you interested in trades by chance? If so yell at me on Skype.

added ya!

How many people still play FE? Loved this game but it seems to be a forgotten gem. Good luck selling.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.