Sold EXTREMELY RARE 2x Entropy Reactor Account + Full Alien Sets + Cdirk,Jugg,Oreo,Conflict,Qot, Misc

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ltssq, 9/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltssq

ltssq
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Account Info: 27 vault chests, white star, 8 character slots. 70/70 magic heal -> heal -> savage.
    Foraxian UFO pet skin (green ufo pet) also have other rares close to fuse

Skins unlocked: Beachcake Rogue, Exploratory Bot Paladin, Huntsman, Mini Nut, Merlin, Slime Wizard, Shrine Priestess, Slime Warrior, Skeleton Warrior, Snorkeler Knight, Bashing Bride, Valkyrie Paladin, Agent Assassin, Slime Assassin, Puppet Master Assassin, Dark Elf Assassin, Vampire Lord, Hollow Prince Necromancer, Misery Ghost Bride, Timelock Mystic, Slime Trickster, Jester Trickster, Slime Samurai.

Notable UT/ST Items: Dirk of Cronus, Helmet of the Juggernaut, Entropy Reactor x2, Seal of Blasphemous Prayer, Orb of Conflict, Quiver of Thunder, Cloak of the Mad God, Forgotten Crown, Crystal Shield 2x, Sporous Spray Spell 2x, 4x Acidic Slasher, 4x Gaseous Glaive, Tome of the Mushroom Tribes, Cave Dweller Trap, Coral Trap, Penetrating Blast Spell, Beehemoth Armor (1 of each color), Snowblind Wand x2, Comet of Calamity, Foramite Staff x2, Waki of Eastern Winds, Waki of Crossing Fires, Breastplate of New Life, Corrosion Cutter x3, Dueling Daggers x3, Dominion, Sadamune, Robe of the Star Mother, Wyrmhide, Frost Citadel, Bracer, Beehive Helmet, Revenant Ring, Enchantment Orb, Snakeskin Shield, Oryx's Greatsword, Zaarvox's Heart, Apiary Armor, Sun's Judgement 3x, Blazon Bow x2, Honeytomb Snare, Alien Light Armor x3, Alien Heavy Armor x5, Alien Robe, Parasitic Concoction, Brain of the Golem, Quiver of Shrieking Specters, Kamishimo armor, Krathana, Random Spell Extraction Device

I need to pay for IRL stuff and don't care about this game anymore -

Entropy Reactor is a MOTMG 2019 exclusive item so it is very limited/untradable and it is also arguably the best item in the game when paired with the other alien gear as it gains extra bonuses that stack. The only way you can get entropy reactor is from combining a Locked Reactor which is only obtainable through the campaign prior to MOTMG where you could get up to 3 total (which not many people bothered to do) or you could get the Locked Reactor potentially as a drop from the Alien UFO which was about the same drop rate as any rare event white. (1/500 or so)

Total stats from entropy itself when the other alien gear is equipped: +120 HP, +90 MP, +10 ATK, +10 DEF, +10 DEX, +9 SPD. The Extra HP bonus that heals for 150 HP when taking any damage while you are under 300 HP makes it +270 HP until the 60 second cooldown starts.
    Notes: The effects the item can pick from, from the Alien Cores, which means one of the following:
    Paralyze on enemies within 3.5 radius for 4 seconds;
    Throws a poison that deals 50 damage on impact and 1500 damage over time in a 3.5 radius for 4.5 seconds;
    Creates a decoy;
    Inflicts Armor Break on enemies within 2.5 radius for 4.5 seconds. Cooldown between using Alien Core Effect is listed for each Core separately, (This is just example) which means you can get Alien Core: Corrosion effect instantly after Alien Core: Warp.

Video Overview / messing around :

Account is on steam so you would also get my whole steam account with purchase and includes a couple games and some with dlc / all achievmentsbut you might be able to switch it over to flash player or something at some point or beg deca to help, i am not sure tbh but will just give the entire steam acc to whoever buys with all details/authenticator etc. I'll work with you and give whatever is needed so you maintain complete access to the account.

If you are interested please pm here or email me at [email protected]

#1 ltssq, 9/1/19
    Last edited: 9/2/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ltssq

ltssq
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    also can contact me on discord logan#1323 taking offers, also am contacting deca to move from steam to flash

video being reprocessed cause am dumb, muledump images for extra proof

#2 ltssq, 9/2/19
    Last edited: 9/2/19
  3. OP
    OP
    ltssq

ltssq
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    account has been moved to browser/flash instead of steam. i have the 3 security question answers and i can help you change email to whatever you want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.