Erlandir-Ellescadia: Best Geomancer Details Inside!

Discussion in 'Black Gold Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

The character I am selling is no other than Tinkerbell. This character can easily do trial up to 72 (although it does take 1 hour). I can solo Wandering Islands Hard(31mins), Ancient Door Easy(25mins), Theodia Hard (15mins), and even Headhunter(If you can't get a raid for it). I could also solo heal in raid instances. This character is probably unparalleled in terms of capabilities. I can heal and deal damage. Using the "Call to Action" and "Stunning Precision" buffs, I can deal 10k-11k damage to mobs with "Healing Circle". I can deal 8k damage to the average player with this combo. If they have intense magic reduction I can still deal 4k up. When I stack "Nature's Grace" I can heal 6.5k-8k burst. If I crit heal with "Nourish" I can heal up to 9k-11k burst. I have 11 level 5 gems equipped and 2 level 6 gems. The rolls for all of my equipment are almost ideal.

Brief Summary:

Stats:

HP: 41,538

Constitution :1028

Strength:319

Agility:358

Inteligence:542

Spirit:2421

Magic Attack:2325~2571

Spell Power:2103

Armor:23.65%

Crit Resist :7.83%

Evasion Rate:28.67%

Magic Resist :29.71%

Crit Hit Rate:19.41%

Crit Hit Power:204.81%

Accuracy Rate :136.32%

BG(Currently): 1200 (Might be more or less depending if I get an upgrade for the account or not)

Conqueror's Edition Purchased so you have the 2 costumes from it.

Screenshots:

Price: Looking for $150 (#)

Payment Method: PayPal Gift, Western Union, or Amazon Gift Cards. You pay first unless you have a lot of reputation.

Note: I will be playing and doing instances in my spare time. I'm hunting blue crystals and soul crystals at the time being. The account currently has 11 Soul Crystals.

Update 1: Now Have a Drake Cloak (T4 Cloak). Change in stats: 2143 Spell Power and 42000 HP.

Update 2: 14 Soul Crystals Now.

.;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.