Selling ENTROPIA UNIVERSE ACCOUNT WITH 116K SKILLS

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by InsanityCarbon, 5/31/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsanityCarbon

InsanityCarbon
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey all,

Took a break from EU for a while already, Planning on getting rid of the account as well.
    Do not want to extract the skills and sell then cash out as its going to be a pain for me at this point of time. I may hunt once in a while if i ever feel like it, Apart from that the account is going to be stagnant, has no support issues so far & i can change the email ID as per your req after talking with the support. Should be able to provide you with my ID as well for future support from Mind Ark.

Most of the skills are into Hunting / Can click EP3 if you are a gambler too.

Update: Email has been changed to a dummy gmail. Will share my ID if you need to change it once again.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. TheChaos

TheChaos
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, is the account still for sale? If so, would like to see screenshots of the skills, HP, defense and any significant items on the account UL or otherwise. Also PM if you have a price in mind or are open to an offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.