Selling  Android  High End End game account. Rank 241. Lots of SSR, Advents, dupes, tons of runes and essences.

Discussion in 'Knights Chronicle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Docbeat, 8/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Docbeat

Docbeat
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my Rank 241 account that is capable of clearing all game content. Pvp team is capable of high ranks. Currently sitting in the top 200 but can break top 100 if I wanted.

Have most of the crucial SSR heroes and the most powerful ones in game with dupes. Have plenty of advent dupes of R, SR and SSR rarity. There are mostly level 12 runes on the most used heroes with plenty of purple heart enhanced and skill enhances.

This account has been heavily farmed and can do any content you want with relative ease. There is room for growth but it is at an end game state.

It would take countless hours to get an account to this point or a lot more money than I'm asking and even if you spent the money you would still have to spend a lot of time farming to even catch up.

This account has been played every day since global launch for hours upon hours a day. I love the game but I just do not have time to play anymore and hate to let all of my progress go to waste.

Highlights:
    SSR:
    Taiyo Advent 6* 6/4/6 skills
    Morrigan 4*
    Rue 4* 1/1/2
    Claude 4*
    Cain 4* 1/1/5
    Mina 3* 1/1/3
    Esna 3* 1/1/2
    Ramu 3* 3/1/1
    Deimos 2* 1/1/1 w/2 dupes
    Ashley 2* 1/1/3
    Abel 1*
    Serdick 1*
    Meril
    Elektra
    Rebecca
    Marduk
    Cheshire w/2 dupes
    Nemesis
    May w/4 dupes
    Mary
    Ellie
    Kristian Advent x2
    Sinclair Advent x6
    SR:
    Cordelia 3* 1/1/3
    Anulet 1/1/5
    Saya 1/4/4
    Alfred 1/1/2
    Chrono 1/1/2
    Ester 2/1/1

Star level is for enhanced. Some of the heroes listed are not level 60 but all at least 50 or higher as resources were prioritized for main heroes for end game content.
    There are many many advent dupes for all star levels and many extra runes in addition to the level 12+ ones already equipped.

Pictures will be coming soon. Just wanted to make this listing first to get some interest.

Any questions just ask. Thank you.

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.