Selling [EAST] S>21k ATT Hurk with other characters and gold

Discussion in 'Vindictus Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Afirekin, 5/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afirekin

Afirekin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Selling my lvl 90 Hurk with 21k ATT, Gear is +5 Memorable Regina Helm, +8 Armageddon Mail, +8 Armageddon Greaves, +7 Fury Noblesse Gauntles, +6 Echoing Noblesse Boots, +8 Impending Maelstrom Braha Greatsword, Significant Healthy Pirate Earring, Significant Passion Moonlight Sapphire Brooch, x2 Significant Passion Thunder Ring, Passion Werewolf Paw, x2 Copper Bracelet. My attack is 21k because of a buff and temporary item, it's 20.8k without the buff and item. I have all of my items fused to look like other items except for my weapon. My weapon is untradeable. I have 395m gold and Airtight Gold Junior Chieftain on my Hurk. I also have a ton of other nx items that you can use and or sell, and I have a Vampire Slayer costume on my Hurk. I have a lvl 74 Kai on my account aswell with the Prime Wild Rock Costume set, a lvl 77 Lann, and a lvl 63 Vella.
    I want $150 through paypal or best offer. Add me on skype for screenshots, and I won't trade first unless you're trusted on here. My skype is tygeravien

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.