Sold DUAccount ContributorPack w EmailAccount and rewards 1 and a half million Quantas 12MonthAccess

Discussion in 'Dual Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Amazonbasics, 8/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazonbasics

Amazonbasics
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my standard backers account for Dual Universe. I will will give the account information for the DU account and the email information and password for the account associated with the DU account so that the extra beta keys can be received when they send them out. The account has 1.5 million quantas, a xs construct with a medium assembly, small assembly, 2 small crates, 8 xs crates, and all of the alpha rewards so far for Contributor pack, including the resurrection node and Territory control unit on sanctuary. There are many additional things that are being sold on the account so it could have more than 1.5 million quantas at this time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Amazonbasics

Amazonbasics
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    The resurrection node is stored in one of the xs crates at territory claimed by the account. The account is spawned in at a ship shop in case you want to purchase a ship (the account does not own any ships). The Territory is 17 km south of the ship shop on the map.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.