Selling Ddo Account (x1 Completionist) -Ghallanda

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 8/1/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Highlights of this account... (Server Ghallanda)

-The Single Character on Account is a Completionist (22 Heroic Past life, 2 Bladeforged Past lifes, 2 Purple Dragon Knight Past lifes)

-Has Level 5 in most Epic Destinies (Draconic lvl 4, Grandmaster of Flowers lvl 4, Unyielding Sentinel 4, Magister 3... Rest are Level 5)

-Tomes: Con +5/Str +4/ Wis +4/Cha +4/Dex +3/ Int +3

-Currently Level 22 Bladeforged (12 Sorcerer/6 Paladin/2 Monk), Best in Sharadii Epic Destiny

-Has extra bank and character bag from the ddo store (+40 storage spaces on this character)

-x6 open Character Slots for all your new character desires

-Gear: Flawless White Dragon Scale Robe + Docent (both with Imperial Globe in them), Quiver of Alacrity (Upgraded to Striding 30%), All Epic Chrono set (Minus the Epic Helm of Frost), Madstone Boots, Epic Red Dragon Scale Robe (Von 6 Version), Mornh the Hammer of Mountains x2, Planar Focus of Prowess, Planar Focus of Subterfuge, Pale Green Ioun Stone, Torc, Fanion, Skiver, Blue Dragon Scale Docent + Robe + Med. Armor, Black Dragon Scale Robe, White Dragon Scale Robe, Robe of Shadow (lvl 24), Tira's Splendor, Omniscience, Helm of White Dragon, Epic Gloves of Claw, Chaos Blade x2, Vibrant Purple Ioun Stone, Pale Lavender Ioun Stone, Planar Girds x4, Sword of Shadows, Gloves of Glacier, Mysterious Bauble, 39 Flawless Red Scales, 17 Flawless Green Scales.

-Green Steal Gear:

~Min II: Khopesh, Greatsword, Greataxe, Longbow, Longsword

~Con-Opp: Longsword, Belt (+45hp)

~Lit II: Khopesh

~Triple Earth: Greataxe

~x3 GS Displace Clickies (total of 6 uses across the three items lasting a minute-thirty)

-Misc Loot: 57 Raid Timer Bypasses, 200 Superior Sp Pots, 50 Major Pots, 112 Lasting Elixirs of Supreme Ability, 26 total Rez Cakes (2 Greater, 24 Basic), 25 Bells of opening, 7 rest shrines, x1 Full Set of +3 tomes.

-Broad Descriptions: Plenty of good leveling items and gear, Fair amount of level 20 challenge items, Many Shards/Seals/Scrolls, Fair amount of shroud mats, Fair amount of Flawless Dragon Scales.

-About the Account itself: All Races unlocked, All Classes unlocked, All Adventure Packs (Minus two newest from U21) unlocked, 496 Turbine Points, in a Level 95 guild, Account Bank 20 slots.

Bottom Line: 1 of 7 Characters on this account (the 1 is a completionist). You'll need to get to Level 28 before you can TR (go back to level 1) into whatever you want, but I already have 3600 Commendations of Valor (so by the time you do hit level 28 you'll have the 4200 needed). Can TR into anything and be geared well for it.

What do I want for it?

-$375 (Willing to negotiate)

What's my email?

[email protected] /* */

Why am I selling it?

-Starting College in the Fall and don't want the temptation there to waste time, also seeking to join many of the clubs and stay involved in real life (also, the money should cover a couple of the books I need).

.;

Sold

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.