Selling  PC  1-48 Hours D2 Forsaken Raid Completions (LW and SOTP.) [PC]

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell Powerleveling | Cheap & Safe' started by Friggy, 1/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friggy

Friggy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Last Wish: $25

Destiny 2 Forsaken Last Wish Recovs. $25 per run, Only running it on characters 531+ Light.

I can typically do the raid the day of purchase, unless I've got multiple orders in, in which case I would let you know when I can do your run.

These are recovs, not carries. I log on to your account, run through the raid on your account, And let you know when I'm done.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SOTP: $35

This is for an Account recovery for a full SCOURGE OF THE PAST RAID CLEAR
    All Purchases will be completed within 24 hours.
    Helpful if you have but not required:
    -Ikelos Shotgun / (or any full auto shotgun)
    -Worldline Zero
    -Whisper of the Worm
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message me for any questions, and screenshots that show my experience in the raid. Thank you.

Payments Accepted: PayPal. I will not be doing anything but PayPal as I was recently scammed, and my account is in the negative, and by me doing this I will slowly get it out of negative.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.