Closed Ticket - Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Luminati007, 6/14/20.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminati007

Luminati007
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

I made a purchase back of September of last year. The account was already sold, no problem. I was credited $250 into my playerup account... again no problem. I ended up asking for a payout to my paypal account back of September of last year. (2019) I thought nothing of it..... again no problem.

Fast forward to May and I noticed my ticket was still open? I didn't see a way to "update" besides posting a reply so I opened another ticket in May. No response besides the automated response. I look today and the credits are still sitting there. I open another ticket today. Now I don't expect the money to be sent back to my account right away but I think at this point I have shown extraordinary patience.

I am asking for assistance in getting this resolved. I would greatly appreciate it if I can get a response and a status on how long this will take. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Yes your original payment cannot be refunded which is why your cashout is not processing.

How Does Cashing Out Credits Work

The credits system allows members to buy and cashout credits. Members that decide to cashout their credits must enter their original payment e-mail they used when originally buying credits. Since the credits system is fully automated, if the information isn't the same then the automated cashout will fail to process your cashout. Credits can only be refunded back using the original payment you used to buy these credits.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.