Selling  Android and iOS  High End CC39 base with 122 mill Hannibal is level 47 and vip is 24

Discussion in 'World War Rising Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gamer102, 5/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamer102

Gamer102
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey guys I’m trying to sell my WWR account due to wife says it’s time to give up the game, it’s a great attack account one of the hardest hitting ones in the region it’s in autonoe region! Riggs is level 100 mastery complete hero almost complete, xira is level 100 both mastery and hero tree complete, Ronan is level 69. Hannibal is level 47 base is maxed on t4 troops and has about 160k in merc troops even the newest ones! Gear wise you are set para gear gold, pilot gear goldand tank gear gold, flame gear all gold too! the others I have the material to make gold just haven’t cause I didn’t need them! Building are almost all caught up some of the farms are not but they don’t do you much good at this size! Over 2 billion in gold ready to be used and and lost of rss all the way to t3 ones! Tons of speeds I haven’t used! As far as research all normal research is caught up, deployment research is maxed out, battlemark is have done and set bonus is complete as well! This would make you one hell of a base and it could be yours today! Vip level is 24 and is in the ingb alliance which is a great group of guys and gals that would love to keep that base in there with them if u wanted to be in there! Asking 1200 but all offers will be looked at! That’s only 12 packs and that only gets u to vip 4 or 5 if your starting a new base I think!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Gamer102

Gamer102
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

If you have any question feel free to get ahold of me and if your a serious buyer I will let u into account before buying to verify all I said is true and correct

3. OP
    OP
    Gamer102

Gamer102
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I was wrong on the earlier post my account is actually vip 25 any and all offers will be looked at just send it to me and I will get back to you

4. OP
    OP
    Gamer102

Gamer102
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ok I’ve lowered the price guys you can’t beat this I need the account gone so I hope someone wants to jump on it now!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.