Buying Buying Millions (1,000,000+) Gold

Discussion in 'SmallWorlds Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RuskaSW, 5/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuskaSW

RuskaSW
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Welcome to my official buyer's thread! Please read the following carefully...

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my private gold seller retired her business recently. I am currently
    SEEKING a long term gold seller(s) with the following characteristics:

- Trustable.
    - Honest.
    - Experienced.
    - Immediate delivery.
    -
    Reasonable rates (typically $25-$40 per 100k).
    - Bundle deals are highly appreciated (Example $300 for 1,000,000).

Important Details:

* IF you are an inexperience seller or cannot provide proof of past successful transactions with buyers,
    I may request that you deliver before I initiate a payment.

* Currently I only complete
    transactions through Paypal.

* In most cases,
    I take care of Paypal fees.

* Successful transactions will result in A LOT of future business.

Interested to sell? Don't hesitate!

Contact me simply by sending a private message through Playerup (RuskaSW). However if you request an immediate response, you can reach me on K1K at RuskaCCC. Please Mail with your preferred rates and amount of gold available to sell.

SCAMMERS BEWARE

I work hard for this money, therefore I do not take scamming lightly. Any conversation of business will be recorded for future reference if needed. If a seller scams, a dispute will be filed between PAYPAL AND PLAYERUP with proof. The funds will be withdrawn from your Paypal immediately (yes that is possible if a dispute is filed on my behalf), and you risk the possibility of your Playerup being suspended. I AM LEGIT and you should be too :D

I am a consistent consumer. This thread will be updated each time I am in need of gold funds. You can still message me even if I am not buying at the moment and I will notify you with updates.

Thank you everyone!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: RuskaSW Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    RuskaSW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.