Brave frontier Whale collab account TRADE or SELL.

Discussion in 'Brave Frontier Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AustenSteiner19, 12/31/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AustenSteiner19

AustenSteiner19
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi. I have a brave frontier account I'd like to sell or trade for other games I'm into. It has collab units like Izuku midoriya, Ochaco uraraka, Tsuyu asui, All might, Ken kaneki, Mard Geer, And a few other ones I forgot the names of. The account is level 341, It has 22 gems. Alot of spheres and I mean A L O T of spheres. Basically a whale account. Quests are done I think. Lots of items. Lots of zel and karma. Great account for people that want a trip down memory lane or for people that didn't get to aquire the collab units they wanted. The only good collab units It's missing is katsuki bakugo and the fairy tail ones. Still stuff to do in the game. It may be kinda dead but it's still a nice game with nice units. Please message me on discord AustenDivine#7807 if you have any offers. Login with facebook (Obviously). I'm selling for $280 or trading for one of the following:

Whale pokemon masters account
    Whale Dragonball legends account
    Whale Afk arena account with ezio
    Whale Star wars galaxy of heroes account
    Whale Yugioh Duel links account
    Whale war robots account
    Whale pokemon go account
    Or another brave frontier account with all 5 MHA Characters only. That's all I ask for the brave frontier account to have. Pretty good deal. Hit me up. Open to other good offers too for mobile games.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.