Selling  Android and iOS  High End Bleach Immortal Soul

Discussion in 'Bleach Immortal Soul Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 2musashi, 11/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2musashi

2musashi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    s715. Top 2 in the arena (top1 win in 60% of cases), top 1 kenpachi arena. Top 4 kenpachi arenas 6x6 between servers. The gallery of souls is pumped to the maximum. Artifacts have been upgraded by ~70%. In the archive, all the characters are pumped above the fillet level. Top 1 for all towers except turtles (it's a matter of time to take top1 there too). All 4*+ characters have awakenings of weapons and equipment. All characters above orange quality have a 4*+ military soul. All the characters are dressed with the souls that are required, besides they are upgraded to 4 *+. All event characters are collected and 80%+ have weapon awakenings. In general, the account is pumped competently (I know what I'm saying and how to download, since I've been playing almost since the release of the game, this is not my first account). The price is $300. For communication, please contact discord Musashi(s715)#9835

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.