Sold Best PUBG Mobile Account

Discussion in 'PUBG Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by NotJerry, 1/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotJerry

NotJerry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have way to many things to list. However it has 35+ outfit sets, 250+ outfit pieces, 30+ weapon skins, 8 vehicle skins, 10 parachute skins, 15 emotes, 6 plane skins, 5 backpack skins, and 3 helmet skins. Also has over 3 months of room cards, as well as being awarded exclusive items for being apart of PWK Program. Will come with UC & ownership of a Level 5 Clan with 25+ active members. I registered the account on March 15th 2018 as soon as the game dropped in the Google Play Store. It has some early season items as well as completed Season 3, 4, & 5 Battle Pass Elite. I have purchased limited time items, supply drop items, trick or treat items, been awarded items for being in PWK Program and other event items. It also has pretty nice stats for past Seasons. When you purchase it you will have the email as well. I can show proof of ownership and even share my social media links to make you feel more comfortable.

Account Overview
    (1/2)
    (2/2)

Discord: Anonymous Jerry#4513

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Riteshmuk015

Riteshmuk015
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

U use so give me your WhatsApp number

3. OP
    OP
    NotJerry

NotJerry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I don’t use WhatsApp. I have my discord posted above though.

4. elomda1990

elomda1990
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

________________High Risk __________________

5. OP
    OP
    NotJerry

NotJerry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

That’s true but it was because I had a warning. I posted my Galaxy Skin on both FortNite accounts, as well as FortNite Items and was given a warning then messaged support to get that taken away but apparently they forget about the High Risk badge. I currently have an open ticket to get this resolved. No worries as I am verified and have sent in my ID already. I’m a well known PUBG Mobile YouTuber. I can also provide my phone number, as well as photo copies of my drivers license if the buyer wants. By no means should you feel worried purchasing from me as I show in game proof before purchasing. That being said if you were worried about me being high risk why did you message me yesterday about it? I can see you have made 2 different account on PlayerUp because you posted your Discord name and tag on both. That being said I can also see you have messaged on many of the PUBG Mobile listings trying to take conversation to Discord as well as posted one.

6. OP
    OP
    NotJerry

NotJerry
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Here is proof. Screenshots of his messaging me first, me and him in same lobby, then him on his other PlayerUp account as well as this one messaging multiple people trying to take them to Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.