BEST OG TikToks [SOLD $10K+]

Discussion in 'TikTok OG Usernames for Sale | Buy Sell TikTok OG Names' started by General Forums &, 12/31/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling over 2000 OG TikToks. All of these have been acquired legitimately by myself and my partner over the last few months. I can guarantee you that you will not find any other handles that are better & safer than my list, or will you find any other OG TikToks on the market, period.​

YOU MUST SHOW ME A MOBILE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR BITCOIN/PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD/BANK BALANCE WITH MATCHING TIMESTAMP (PROOF OF FUNDS) TO SEE MY LIST. FAILING TO DO SO YOU WILL BE IGNORED/BLOCKED UNTIL YOU PROVIDE ME A VALID SCREENSHOT.

Additional Information:
    • You will be provided with full account details upon sale
    • OG email isn't a thing for TikTok, and none of these will have OGE provided. So don't bother asking me about it.
    • Prices for these range from $100 to $10,000. ALL of my given prices are firm. May offer bulk discounts depending on the usernames and the amount you're spending.
    • I will not hold any usernames for you. First come first serve.
    Contact Methods:
    • Telegram - Verdict (Fastest & Preferred)
    • Discord - Verdict#0001
    Payment Options:
    • Bitcoin / Ethereum from everyone.
    • PayPal from those I deem trusted.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.