Selling Best DoC account on the market, hands down

Discussion in 'Duel of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

I unfortunately am getting out of the card gaming world much to my sadness. But my loss, your gain!

I have basically the best DoC account money can buy. And i'm willing to let it go for alot less then if you were to try and buy all the packs hoping to get cards/wc's etc.

The specifics:
    4619 Cards at the moment (probably some spares in their to sell including many extra epic cards to sell)
    332 WC's --- YES 332. That basically means you can probably get all the epics of the next expansion without spending a dollar. This is like 200-300 dollars worth of WC's by itself
    1,000,000 gold - not that you need it for anything but for future purchases you are set!
    600 seals - again no purpose for these at the moment but they are their for you
    Account is level 94, no campaigns or anything done on it so you can still enjoy those and get all the rewards for future use

And best of all....every single epic card in the game. 90% of them are X 4 (plus all uniques). The very, very few old epic cards that I might not have all 4 (usually 2-3 at least) are the absolute worst possible epics in the game that don't deserve playing. I even have most of these X 4 anyway from when I tried running odd decks etc. Every single HoN epic X 4 and unique and every HoN card.

So basically you have a complete tool set as well as a significant amount of wild cards that cost about $1,000 to purchase. I can gladly provide strategy for a varity of decks if you are newer and trying to break into the upper tier.

Feel free to PM me with an offer; i'm looking to be fairly reasonable on this but i'm not giving it away with all the real world dollars invested. DoC is an amazing game, it saddens me to leave but I can't commit the time going forward and I do not like to do things half way. I'll gladly work with the buyer to do this securely and ensure both sides are equally protected during the transaction. I'd like to get it sold relatively soon so I can use the funds on my relocation efforts. Thanks for your time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.