Atlantica Online Account

Discussion in 'Battle of the Immortals Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Currently selling an Atlantica Online account on Macedon, main is a level 135 cannon.

I have a few billions on bank, with 400 rebirth tokens along a taouist nimbus (30 days) a classic car (30 days), a blessing license (30 days) plus 2 blessing license (1 day) and a teleport license (1 day). Also have currently on market for sell, vicious fire dragon wings (the rare ones), some outfit and a demonic beast. Any mercs worth mentioning are odysseus, valkyrie, washington, druid, empress, mwindo and pirate.

I also possess about 2 red blood elizabeth earrings, some titles and the crafting skills are high (most of the important ones are 60+).

I also own a house with a garden lvl 100.

The mercs, despite some of them aren't fully upgraded, they're well geared. The 130+ have at least evil +1/+2, with bracelets, earrings, necklaces, charms, offhand items.

The cannon main has a +5 evil cannon.

Basically, I have a solid account to sell. You get it, and you're ready to play, along with the means to upgrade whatever you want.

If you require more info or want to make an offer, please contact me ([email protected] /* */ ) or just ask, I'll try to update the info once I'm home on the weekend and I'm able to login on my character.

The reason I'm selling this account, is because I have got no time to play now due to personal/professional reasons. I also forgot to mention that I have a stormcaller ticket and a class change ticket. Basically you can change to whatever class you want.

.;

Accepting all kind of offers

Bump

Bump

bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.