Selling  Asia  PC  Game Center  Male  Original Owner (Yes) AR 30 Venti Fischl Barbara and other 4 Stars

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Jithesh Prasad, 10/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jithesh Prasad

Jithesh Prasad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey Guys,

Just made a Decent enough Genshin impact account with the following characters
    UNLINKED ACCOUNT - USERNAME ONLY
    4* Razor, Fischl , Barbara, Xiangling = All at Ascension 2 with Talents leveled up and Barbara at 3x Constellation and Fischl at 2x Constellation

IMGUR LINK =

5* 15 More summons away from my First Pity ( 1 5* is Guarenteed every 90 summons and I am Currently at about 70+ Summons )

This Game was super exciting to play, but the amount one has to invest into to make a decent enough character makes this game truly a Gacha

Though i honestly feel that my current DPS with my 4 Stars is particularly High enough to match any 5* Heroes at this Point.

THIS ACCOUNT IS FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO JUMP INTO A COMPLETED WORLD, OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE STILL PENDING THINGS TO DO AND WITH THE NEW PATCH DROPPING SOON WITH MORE CONTENT, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE IT AS SOON AS IT DROPS AS THIS ACCOUNT IS CLOSE TO THE ENDGAME

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. I am a verified seller on this website and will provide u with a Proof of purchase (Invoice) with every Sale
    2. Currently only accepting PayPal ( Goods and Services along with Invoice ) (No Friends and Family)
    3. Serious buyers only please
    4. Please read carefully and check the images before purchase, as all sales are final, No Refunds are accepted

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Jithesh Prasad

Jithesh Prasad
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    P.S - Blessing of Welkin Moon is activated , Battle Pass NOT Purchased

3. OP
    OP
    Jithesh Prasad

Jithesh Prasad
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    upload_2020-10-7_15-11-47.png ]

Received Venti and +1 Cons Fischl and +2 Cons Xianling and +3 Cons on Barbara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.