AQ3D Legendary Founder account | Collections | All Classes unlocked

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D Accounts | Buy AQ3D Account' started by Stonked, 2/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonked

Stonked
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm looking for someone that will take over this account and enjoy it over the years. I've been playing this account ever since AQ3D came out in alpha. It's been a good time but I need to move on from the game, and I need to money for a project.

- Looking to sell this ASAP to a serious buyer.
    - No lowballers!!

Message me on discord Stonked#5566 for more info or to make a deal!

**Make an offer if you're truly commited to buying it, otherwise I'm happy to give any info that wouldn't compromise the account

INFORMATION

-Account level 31 (Max)

-All classes rank 10 (A few classes further than rank 10)

-This account has 31 bank vaults with various items from different events and from the story lines. Craftables aswell as rares. It also has 100 Inventory space.

-This account has all 2017-2018 collections bought, none from 2019 but it has the 2020 collections except a few.

- I also own a custom weapon variant which is a BOW. (AE still has to tweak it I assume.)

SCREENSHOTS

*I did not include any LORE badges as those are all earned through game progression and easter eggs.

*I do not have any other badges concerning other kickstarters from AE like Moglin's and 8Bit, I've missed out on those sadly, I should've gotten the moglin kickstarter but it wouldn't work so too bad.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Aryan1212

Aryan1212
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

Hey man. I also have a custom weapon on an account. Currently I only have $130. But I will offer u $130 as of now and maybe breaking down some of the payment monthly. I’m in a financial crisis right now but I’d love to buy it. My discord is Hallo#7476

3. retroplasma

retroplasma
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm interested in this retroplasma#2405

4. retroplasma

retroplasma
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    this whole situation is confusing. there two accounts I was contacted by. Stonked#5305 and Kaname#6853. I legit don't know which one is fake and which one is real. at first Kaname contacted me and I thought he was legit. Then some by the name of Stonked#5305 contacted me and tried to convince me that HE was legit. I thought I at first that Kaname#6853 was fake and tried to call him out but instead he left me with even more questions. all I'm trying to say is that SOMEONE was trying to scam me. which one it was is the confusing part.

Have picture evidence of the convo between both of em if needed

5. retroplasma

retroplasma
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    So it turns out Stonked#5305 is a scammer. i could go over a hundred reasons why if you check one of the pictures he sends me to try and prove its him you can find it uncensored and online....

I don't even know deals legit, I don't know if Kaname#6853 is legit. Its all just confusing

Attached Files:

6. retroplasma

retroplasma
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I do kinda regret screwing with the Kaname#6853 because I thought (well I still do think) he scamming me at first so I wanted to waste his time but now I'm just confused. is this even legit? who the hell knows.

7. retroplasma

retroplasma
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ok can someone close this page. Its already been sold, (evidence below from the seller himself) worth having up. And to those listening this. Don't trust this sight, its poorly managed, and you'll literally get the " High Risk" sign for little to no reason. ( though it might be from Aryan1212 spamming a reports on me due to me exposing him.) Also don't trust him, the guys been known to scam people, and I've been told by multiple people, *PM if you need evidence* that they've been scammed by him.

https://prnt.sc/118o2jy < - - The discussion between me and Stonked (the owner)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.