[Android] S+ Masters and Top Tier Cards [w/ buyout]

Discussion in 'Guardian Cross Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 6/30/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Once you agree to buy a card the following is how we will conduct the transaction: 1. I will offer you a trade in the game so you can see I really have the cards. 2. You will accept the trade and send back a 1* (Or anything else that you don't care about) 3. You will submit the payment via PayPal with the following message: "I understand I am paying for virtual items and no refunds will be given." Make sure to also select the gift for a family or friend option so I don't get charged a tariff. 4. I will approve the trade and then you will have your cards. This way we can both be assured that neither of us are getting scammed. FS= full stone S+ Masters Deck (last 4 coli ranks: 46, 35, 42, 55O: $600 for S+ Masters Deck 70 Alm Sonic Banshee Witch FS 70 Alm Sonic Horsemaiden Sleipnir FS 70 Alm Berserk Maniacal Jugg FS 70 Acer Behemoth 95% FS 70 Acer Sphinx Empress FS except MP 70 SexyR Nuada medium stoned 70 Wise Raijin 90% FS 70 Sonic S. Bird 80% FS 60 Fast FFXIII Odin 90% FS 70 Sonic Thor 90% FS Bench: 60 Pow Nuada FS in agi, atk, hp 60 Cool Sphinx Empress FSeMP 60 Pow Thor 60 Sexy Sphinx Empress 60 alm Fast Serenade Banshee x 2 60 Brave FXIII Heca Pm offers for single cards, entire deck, or entire deck + bench. Thanks. Edit: Apr 16, 14 11:16pm selling, android game

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.