Selling  High End  Android Amazing Trap Top Tier Tech

Discussion in 'Army Men Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Windswept, 12/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windswept

Windswept
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Update: Original post was 8/20. My cellphone is no longer working so I am unable to play So I have dropped my price by 50% and I am willing to negotiate. The account most likely has few troops except what is in hospital, but they are easily replenished. The important part is the Tech, officers, and building upgrades, robots and planes. All of which are still very much applicable.
    I spent almost $20,000 on the account over 2 years. I am now asking for a fraction of that. If you were to start a new account and try to get to where I am it would cost well over double my asking price and you would not be able to get some of the stuff I have acquired. For some reason Playerup has labeled me high risk. I do not know why. I am seeking to just get back a fraction of what I invested into something I can not use anymore. I built it as a trap but I have the officers and the Tech to do more than that if you want to build more troops than I did. Here isa copy of my last post with the relative info as of august before my phone broke.

Hello a Lot of people post with high power levels, which is easy to obtain through lots of troops, I took a different route. I made a top tier trap. Hq RB 2 7/10.
    I stopped investing in spades now that you can get 100 a day via friends.

This account can survive any 1v1 attack multiple times in a row and with support from corp most rallies.

All officers owned. All XII except for a couple outdated ones, but have been getting them to max for the new United system.
    Most offers are level 60. The useful ones are 80+ with at least 3/10 Prestige. With 5 at level 120 and about 10 are 100+
    9 Demeters (1 S level)
    4 Bulls (1 S level)
    9 Chris (1 S level) 3 are XII the rest are level 1. I was working on maxing them for officer skill gain.
    All AMS officers owned XII Fully talented. Except the lion VI (Fully talented. 1 more level and have enough skill books to get his passive/active ability. And snowman X. Fully Talented. Lina XI Fully Talented.
    All officer active abilities unlocked except for Lion and the guy with bow.
    All planes except vampyre all skills completed. Vamypre is a work in progress.
    Pegasus is level 50. The others are at 30 except for frost dragon, slug copter. and The new firebird (level 10 ea) Conqueror is 4 stars and just a few more pieces to 5 star.
    Multiple sets of wild roar and defense equivalent. Mission footwraps for frost dragon. Focusing on the Christmas gear for reducing tech upgrade cost. (level 60+) Rerolled to get gold/purple in the more desirable stats.
    All robots unlocked
    Level 35+/50 Except for Duck (50/50) Revenger (1/50) Terminator (20/50) Trex Level 5/20 Mech Stalker (1/20)
    All feat bonuses Unlocked. Most feat buildings Maxxed. All officers 60+

Tech Skill.
    Almost everything is complete except for Deep V all at 10-13 and the newest Troop type which are all 10+.
    Precision Tech is Mostly complete. Just a few more levels in Combat tech. Admin tech has farther to go. But with Both Gingerbread at S level and the New AMS officer. you get over 120% tech point reduction in whichever tech you want.
    United Front. I have most of it complete for officers. The other areas are about halfway complete.

Vip 21. Less than 1m from 22 and 10th deployment open.

All but a few skins owned. I currently have the Treehouse at level 20. Working on the crab. Its at about 6/20
    Other skins are at various stages of level since United combat came out.
    In time easily able to get everything to max from the event that rewards 4k hq points.

Slug alloy Insignia Unlocked. along with about 10 others. I started working towards unlocking them when United combat came out.

Battlefield is active and there is peace during the week to focus on farming and winning deep battle.

Depending on which officers you have equipped anywhere from 200m-250m power before troops are counted. I have kept my troop count low quantity high quality (for level 10+ bonus effects and suppression) with level 9's as my cannon fodder given I can gather metal so quickly. Also have multiple 30k+ slug troop items to keep them around and boxes of christmas troops. to add 8 layers above the t 11s. So 9-t11s. Totaling 24 layers. I keep enough troups below 9 to have 35 layers. But not too many to ensure I get the T10+ bonuses for 50% or more troops level 10+.

This account is a beast. I have multiple class resets available and enough books to max every talent so you are free to adapt it as you like.

With a little extra investment you could easily turn this into a very powerful offensive play style.
    I have just been focusing on leveling up officers and getting them to XII.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.