Sold Alpha and Beta keys, €400+ value game currency, play closed access now!

Discussion in 'Dual Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vanduvero, 9/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanduvero

Vanduvero
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

Everything what IMG says. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's EA type game and that's still runs in sessions, so you can't play whenever you want to. Only when TestSessions are Live. But devs do it quite often and dates can be found in the top of theirs homepage - Dual Universe - The Civilization Building MMO

Since it's closed access game at this moment and sharing videos/screenshots are illegal, so probably few people knows whata*uck this game is. It's like EVE Online mixed with Space Engineers and maybe Satisfactory. You can
    • build houses/bases, spaceships. Aany size, it's up to your imagination and the size of your pockets with mats how big it will be and how it looks. And the graphics a much better than Space Engineers.
    • trade (i'm not sure if it's avalaible yet) mats, blueprints, programing code (yea, if you know lua and can program you might be virtual Bill Gates (programming is not needed to play the game, but can give some advantages, like ingame money for the sold code))
    • discover huge universe full of planets
    • create political dramas
    • play in single Universe. Every single player plays in single Universe, no instances or loading times. So your actions may determine the future of the Universe.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. filozof86

filozof86
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you look at pm?

3. OP
    OP
    Vanduvero

Vanduvero
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    To be clear, it's not a lifetime sub (Ruby) account. It's Golden account with 23 DAC'S (value 414euros post-release). Even though you can buy similar access directly from Novaq(devs) you will get much less DACs than my kickstarter account have.

4. OP
    OP
    Vanduvero

Vanduvero
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I can sell it for a much lesser price if the payment gonna be made directly to my Paypal, or for the said price using middleman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.