Selling Account Boosting Services: Quests, Pets, Gardening, Gear, And More!

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Boosting and Leveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aursiniuria, 3/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Hi, my name is Aursiniuria.

I am new to PlayerUp, however I have done boosting services in the past. I am a veteran Wizard101 player. I am currently offering a myriad of services, such as Questing, Pet Creation, Gardening, Gear Farming, Crafting, and House Decorating.

For questing, I can either accompany you while we quest or you can give me your account info and I can quest for you. I have 6 lvl 120+ wizards and many useful gear. I am also a Speed Runner, so I know how to do fights very quickly. For proof, you can see some of my plans on Stephanie DawnHeart's Youtube Channel: Stephanie Dawnheart - YouTube
    Specifically, you can see what I can do in the Omen video.
    On top of that, I am also a major pet creator. I create pets for all 7 schools that are v2. v2 means that the stats on the pet are exactly 255 250 260 260 250. These are the pets I currently have available:

I have more, but that above picture isn't up to date.

In order to support my pets, I garden across 10 wizards over the 3 accounts I own. I also know how to glitch very well, so I can create very neat 69 plot gardens, such as the one attached below:
    and

I am also very adept at gear farming as well. I have farmed all the major bosses and have made speed plans to run them efficiently.

For some explanation, The wolf-looking gear is called Omen gear. It is one of the hardest Gold Key Bosses in the game. Also the gear is non trade. Even if you stitch it, the look can not be transferred between wizards. So to have the stitch on all 6 wizards, means that I had to farm Omen Stribog on each and every single one of them. Including this lvl 15 Myth.

If you look at Stephanie DawnHeart's video called "Level Fives Defeat Omen Stribog", you can see proof of me doing the dungeon and how efficiently it went.

I can also glitch houses for other people. This is a creation I made where I floated my garden into the sky. The garden is surrounded by a flower bed and flower rings.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

As you can see, I know what I am doing. And thus, I hope you will hire me to help boost your account to higher standards as well!

As for my pricing:
    Price Breakdown
    Questing - (If you don't want the entire range, we can determine the price based on Exp and how far along you are)

Level 1-19: $5
    Level 20-39: $10
    Level 40-59: $15
    Level 60-99: #35
    Level 100-125: $35
    Gardening - (I will farm for the seeds assuming you don't have any currently)
    69 Evil Magma Peas: $25
    69 Cough Potatoes: $25
    Making of the garden is free if you buy one of the above
    Fishing - (I will fish for you from the first quest till the last quest)
    All Fishing Quests: $15
    Gear - (These are for full sets)
    Water Works Set: $5
    Tartarus Set: $8
    Darkmoor Set: $10
    Borealis Set: $10
    Time Warden Set: $10
    Cabalist Set: $15
    PvP Fishing/Energy Gear: $5
    Pets (From baby to Mega)
    1 v2 Mega Pet: $20
    2 v2 Mega Pets: $35
    3 v2 Mega Pets: $45
    Crafting - (I will provide all the reagents to get you to the crafting level you want)
    Novice to Master: $5
    Master to Promethean: $5
    Promethean to Revered: $10

If you want something that isn't listed, feel free to contact me and ask if I offer the service :)
    You can contact me either through the thread or my Discord: Aursiniuria#8430

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. AerialWolf

AerialWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Looks good, when I get some money i'll definitely come to you!

4. kaishin

kaishin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   1   0

How long does it take to boost from
    65-125
    Or
    35-125

And how much do you charge

5. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Thank you :) I will definitely look forward to your business!

6. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

It would take me a few days to get from 65 to 125 and a bit longer for 35-125. I mainly quest in the mornings or late at night, so we can work on a schedule as to when I would be allowed to log on.
    Using the information above:
    35-125 would cost: $87.50
    65-125 would cost: $65.63

7. kaishin

kaishin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   1   0

What level does my wizard have to be for you to farm waterworks on him.

8. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Waterworks requires your wizard to be lvl 60 or above in order to enter the dungeon. So any level after 60 is all that I need. You wont need any special spells or anything since my wizards will carry yours completely through the entire process.

9. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I would like to pay for you services and pet hatching

10. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello I am very interested in your services!

11. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Hi, thank you for your interest. What part were you interested in?

12. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have a storm and ice Account that o would like to be maxed, it’s a new account! I also would like to have the best gear for storm and ice with critical and damage on both pets. I would also like a all ward pet as well. I have a life wiz that I would like the pet universal damage. But I am leaving my life at lvl 10 for pvp. Do you farm for spells?

13. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

For the leveling of the storm and Ice, i can do both. I would need time since both are on the same account so ill have to do them one at a time. I havent updated my gear set plans to include lvl 120 and the upcoming lvl 130 gear, but i can do some work to update my excel charts. Assuming the wizarda are lvl 1 each, that would be $100 each so $200 for both. I would need to update the gear excel sheet before i can give you a quote for the gear. 1 question: for the gear, should i assume you dont want any crown gear or should i incoroporate that into the quote? If you want to include crown items, i can farm for only the non crown items, and let you buy the gear yourself. Also by damage, do you mean glass cannon (all damage, power pip, and accuracy) or a damage-resist hybrid? The pet I recommend you get will also depend on the gear set I design. However, how many pets did you want? If you want a pet for the critical set and a pet for the damage set, that would be 4 pets. Let me know, how many pets you would need exactly. For the life, by universal, what exactly do you need? I have a double resist, double pierce, pain giver pet. I also have life pets with damage and resist or did you mean a ward pet. I dont have every pet, so I will have to see if ill be able to make it on your account. On the topic of pets, how is your garden situation? I wont be able to train pets efficiently if you do not have a proper garden for snacks. It seems your account is rather new given the low levels. Will you need me to set up a garden for you as well? And if so, how many and on which wizard(s)? As for spells, I can farm lore but that has many problems. I am undecided if I should charge per lore spell or for the spell(s) you want. The first is what im leaning towards, but ill have to determine a price since lore drops are very rare. I cant imagine the kind of hell the second option would be so that most likely wont be how id operate.

Anyway, I know this is a lot of information. Feel free to respond once you know what you want exactly or if you need more clarification.
    Thank you :)

14. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello, thank you for responding I guess I wasn’t to clear on what I wanted lol. For the storm I was looking for damage & critical pet at ultra with the cabal gear," for the ice I was looking for one all damage pet, damage with critical pet, and a all ward pet. For the life wizard I was looking for pet that universal damage and life damage resist would be op too lol hahaha gardening if it helps for the pet then yes please! Can you please send me a quote on how much and how long it is going to take. Thank you

15. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Ok, so for questing from lvl 1 to lvl 125 will take me sometime between a week to 2 weeks because I will be doing gardens and pets at the same time as well. So for both wizards, its looking closer to 3 weeks. One wizard from lvl 1 to lvl 125 is $100, so 2 is $200. For the pets, i see that you want 1 for storm, 2 ice, 1 ward, and 1 universal pet. That is 5 pets total so that would be $75. One garden would be $25, two would be $50. If you want cabal gear for both, it would be $10 each and thus $20 total.

So, for the questing, 5 pets, garden, and 2 cabal sets, the total comes out to be $320.
    If you wanted a second garden, it would be $345.

16. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sounds really good thank you for the quote I want to do both but for now I wanna only pay of one wizard the ice with pets and cabal gear .and garden when the ice finished I pups like to pay for the storm. I’ll go first three middle man

17. SquabLz xLz

SquabLz xLz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Sorry auto correct made some changes lol but what I was saying I would like to pay for the ice wizard first with the pets,garden,cabal gear. Once the ice finished I would like to use your services again and pay for the storm is that okay

18. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

OK that will work. I am currently working on another person's account, and I can start yours after this one is finished. I can start gardens right away (pets rely on gardens, so I'd have to get the garden going before I start pets) and then I can quest your ice wizard after I finish the other account

19. theclassact

theclassact
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello Aursiniuria,

I am interested in having my level 55 Fire Wizard on my account boosted to 125. Before we start though, I would like to ask. Since my wizard is already at level 55, will there be a modification to the price?

Thank you in advance.

20. OP
    OP
    Aursiniuria

Aursiniuria
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Yes, there will be a modification to the price. I know that many people will not be at the exact cusp of each level tier. So, I charge based on how many levels are left in each pay tier.
    For you:
    Your wizard is currently lvl 55 which is in the lvl 40-59 tier. There are 19 levels between 40 and 59. You only need 4 more levels left before you exit that tier (59-55=4). Then once, we find the price of whats left in that tier, we just add the rest of the tiers to it. So since lvl 40-59 costs $15, this is what your cost will be:
    ((59-55)/19) x $15 + $35 + $35 = $73.16

Does that make sense? If not, I can try to explain it differently.

21. theclassact

theclassact
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yes it does, thank you. I have one more question: How long on average does it take for you to make it to Lvl 125? Or at least have an prediction of how long it might take from my current level.

Also I attempt to contact you through Discord but I can't find your name, would I have to personal message you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.